And We're Off!

FULLY FUNDED!!! I am so excited to say I have been fully funded for my internship this summer!! God is so good to provide more abundantly than I expected, once again. I will be spending 9 weeks this summer in Ohio working with a baseball team and helping out with sports camps for high school students! I also will be a part of discipleship communities and look forward to growing in knowledge of the Gospel. Throughout the summer, I hope to post updates on here about my time in Ohio, and the internship, X-Project, also has a blog that all of the interns will be sharing on. This will be a shared space this summer, as one of my classmates, Cassi, (also at the same internship) will also be sharing her thoughts on here. I'm excited to open this up to her thoughts and share with you about our time as athletic training interns this summer! 

It all starts TODAY, which is both exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. Thank you so much for your prayers and support throughout the fund-raising process and continuing forward through the summer! It is not taken for granted. I'll try to post updates weekly, but we'll see how that goes, as our schedule changes by the week. 

For now, you can find more information about the X-Project here

Comments

Popular Posts