Projects, Projects, Projects!

It's been a while!
I hope you all have had a great past few weeks! 
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to write or finish any new stuff! I have started on some Rounded Zipper Pouches for fun. I also will be working on a Headphone Pouch for my little brother. (I remember finding an actual tutorial for this somewhere....but I can't remember where...hmm. It doesn't look too confusing, though!) 

I came across some fabric remnants the other day, and I purchased a few. I'm making the Rounded Zipper Pouches from the mint-green polka dot fabric and the Headphone Pouch from the airplane print. I am brainstorming with what to do with the rose print, so any ideas would be appreciated!

Just a few words of encouragement:


Have a great week!



  

Comments

Popular Posts